Wednesday 16 April 2014

What I Wore Wednesday

Today I am: 17 weeks

Hi guys! Welcome to "What I Wore Wednesday" - I'm not sure if this will be a weekly thing, but it's got great alliteration and I liked my outfit today so wanted to share it with you! I'm feeling a bit OTT - all I'm doing today is housework and then going to the doctors but it's sunny and I'm fed up of wearing my jeans! As much as I love my maternity jeans, they've started to really make my belly itch and it is not the most flattering thing when you're walking down the street. Glamorous, huh?


Ignore the terrible background, the only blank wall we have has this ginormous radiator right across it, but you can still see my outfit! The dress is from Republic a good few years ago (does Republic even exist anymore?); it's a bandeux style dress so no straps which is why I've got the jacket over top from Primark. I can't wear anything strapless because my boobs are too big; they were big before getting pregnant and now they're out of control to tell you the truth. You can't quite see the extent here because the dress is squashing them down!


Face wise, all I have on is my Illamasqua Skin Base in 02 (yep, the first colour that isn't pure white...I'm that pale), Sleek Blush in Rose Gold; Bella Pierre Mineral Foundation in Cafe as bronzer; GOSH eyebrow pencil in 03 Grey Brown; GOSH Defining Brow Gel (clear); Rimmel Scandaleyes Flex mascara in 001 Black and Michael Todd lipstick in Angel...That looks like a lot when it's written down but I've got my makeup application down to less than 10 minutes now which for me is great because I like taking my time over it.

And finally...
A bit of a bump shot! I wanted to take the photos in front of my lovely Tulips (from Lidl no less, at £2 a bunch you can't go wrong) but it was horribly back lit. Every time I look at my bump from the side in the mirror it doesn't look very big, but it looks huge here! I think the camera might be lying a little bit! 

Thanks for reading guys and I hope you enjoyed this post! I just want to quickly give a mention to another lovely Pregnant Blogger - Rebecca aka MrsMeldrum on twitter and youtube. She's so lovely and her videos have been great to watch! She's only a couple weeks ahead of me so it's been really interesting hearing about her experiences! You can find see her most recent video here http://youtu.be/xbbDEcSau2Y or follow her on twitter @MrsRMeldrum

See you next week! 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Fai, I really liked your blog and I decided to nominate you for Liebster Award! For more information check http://www.mumsfirstdiary.com/2014/05/liebster-award.html.
    P.S. The award aims to promote new bloggers!

    ReplyDelete