Wednesday 25 June 2014

Bump Update | Fairy's Tales

I see these little question bump update things everywhere; the first I saw of this kind was on Anna Saccone's blog. I think all the questions are the same with all of the blogs circulating so if you have one be sure to leave me a link, I'd love to read them :)


How far along: 27 weeks today 
Total weight gain: I've not weighed myself/been weighed since my 12 week scan so I have no idea. I don't feel like I've got bigger anywhere other than boobs and bump though.
Stretch marks: Not currently. I've been slack with the oil and moisturiser though, I'm sure it'll happen at some point
Best moments this week: Not anything baby related but on Saturday me and Lee took a trip to Lyme Regis - a seaside town that my family used to visit all the time as I was growing up. It'd probably been 10 or more years since I last went there. The weather was lush and we had fish and chips 

Miss anything?: Not really. I didn't drink before getting pregnant nor was I going out every weekend. Life is pretty much the exact same as it was. I've been incredibly lucky 
Movement: Quite a lot. I've had my whole arm kicked off my belly whilst I was resting it on top. I experienced some mental movements the other day, I think he was having a rave! It was ridiculous
Gender: Won't know until s/he's here! Yay 
Labor signs: I hope not. 
Symptoms: I've been so lucky the whole way through this pregnancy. Lee and I were talking about it on Saturday when I was telling him I just don't feel too hot and every pregnant woman I know is moaning about the weather! He said "The only symptom you've had is getting a bump" and he's kind of right! I don't want to be all cocky about it, anything could happen. And an easy pregnancy doesn't neccisarily mean an easy labour!
How do you feel?: I feel fine. Not experienced any crazy up and down hormones or mood swings - if anything I've been more calm and collected whilst pregnant than I ever was before!
Belly button in or out: Neither, it's just completely flat most of the time!
Wedding ring on or off: Well, we're not married yet, but the engagement ring is on still, as are all the rest of them! 



2 comments:

  1. You have such a cute bump! I love writing my bump updates every week! One of the reasons I started blogging was to have a pregnancy diary.
    Steph | stephaniejayne-xo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks! I'm measuring a week ahead as of 28 weeks! I don't see how they can really make an accurate guess on that...I've blown out all out front whereas when my sister was expecting she didn't show until she was about 10 months! x

      Delete